Description : Pinch Role
The Pinch role are mainly used to push the hot rolled material to the another train. The pinch role will be installed between two rolling mill drives and in between two opposite install shears.
• Pinching capacity 8MM to 25MM (HOT)
• Size range 150MM to 400 MM PCD
• Double oil seals to protect any leakage
Technical Features :-
• Pinion body steel fabricated
• Rolls of EN-31
• Gear will be of forged steel EN-9 / 19 / 24.
• Anti friction Spherical Roller Bearing.
• Efficiently peak load worked design.